As of September 5, 2021, we have decided to postpone the beginning of Sunday school four weeks until Sunday October 10th.  

We have discussed this with medical professionals within our congregation, Pastor Terra, and leaders of Church Council, who all agree with this decision.

We feel our priority needs to be protecting both our students and staff, particularly when many of our students are still unable to be vaccinated.  

If you have further questions, please contact Veronica Fisher, our Education and Youth Director at the church office.


Thanks for your ongoing support and cooperation!